EK Jewelers is open and ready to serve you!
Residents of Campbell County, Wyoming who are looking for unique and custom jewelry, along with some fabulous handcrafted fur and leather items, need to look no further. EK Jewelers has opened its doors in Downtown Gillette, Wyoming at 217 S. Gillette Avenue.
EK Jewelers specializes in custom jewelry—with a design experience unlike any other store—on-site jewelry appraisals, repairs, and stunning vintage jewelry. The business opened its doors (via vendor shows, social media, and by appointment) in April 2018.
“I want EK Jewelers to give our guests the most unique experience they will ever encounter with the jewelry industry,” says Erica Kissack, EK Jewelers creator. “My attention to detail and personal services cannot be compared to a traditional store, which has cases full of manufactured, cookie cutter jewelry. I can give the one-on-one time that every jewelry customer deserves, and I can create a one-of-a-kind piece that you’ll never forget.”
Erica has more than 10 years in the jewelry industry, and is educated through the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), along with extensive metalsmithing and goldsmithing experience, and a big passion for gemstones.
Upcoming events for the newly opened jewelry store include:
- Ribbon Cutting, Thursday, November 14, at 4:30 pm
- Open House, starting at 11 am on Friday, November 15 through 3 pm on Saturday, November 16. Beverages, snacks, live music, and lots of stunning jewelry and custom designed bags, rugs, pillows and more to look through.
- Progressive Shop Hop Gillette, Thursday, November 14-16, along with Magpie Designs, Tin Wagon Boutique, Sole Mates, Alla Lala Cupcakes and Sweet Things and The Local. How does a progressive discount work? The first store you visit will get you started with 10% off, perhaps that's total purchase, perhaps that's one item, maybe it's on a particular menu item, it's up to the store's discretion. Then you progress to the next store and receive 15% then 20% at the last one. Read more about it here
- Ladies’ Night, Friday, November 22 from 5-9 pm. Wine and hor d'oeuvres to be served!
Contact Erica with EK Jewelers, your local Northeastern Wyoming jeweler the next time you need help selecting a special piece of jewelry. Find more information about EK Jewelers can be found at www.ekjewelers.com. To stay up to date on upcoming events, visit the News page. And, make sure you follow the concierge jeweler on Facebook and Instagram.
EK Jewelers Contact
- Erica Kissack
- EK Jewelers
- 217 S. Gillette Avenue, Gillette, WY 82716
- (307) 363-4010
- [email protected]
EK Jewelers Store Hours
- Sunday-Monday: Closed
- Tuesday-Thursday: 11 am-6 pm
- Friday: 11 am-4 pm
- Saturday: 10 am-3 pm